Do things for better research with nXr, which can never be done with traditional reference managers and citation tools
Write well-substantiated manuscripts with no quotation or citation errors
Fast-track writing assessment or peer-review
Write research manuscripts faster
Write effectively from a broader knowledge base
nXr connects all
- Collect quotes/images quickly with custom comments/tags at any time from anywhere.
- Quick searching and filtering of articles, quotes and images in three separate tabs in the library and citation tool.
- Cite directly based on quotes/images, provide citation intent and more for writing well-substantiated research manuscripts with accurate and unambiguous citations.
- Share all the cited materials with mentors/reviewers for accelerating peer review.
- Get access to the cited quotes and images from the authors to peer review their manuscripts.
- Validate the writing of a research manuscript with the cited materials side-by-side without leaving the document.
- Link out to the references directly from the manuscripts.
Research Group Leaders
- Automatically integrate all research group members’ literature review and annotations in an individual user–group switchable knowledgebase/library.
- Add new students or researchers in the library with a click.
- Guide students/researcher article collection by introducing article grouping labels related to the group research objectives.
- View group annotations, share articles in the group and access group “Latest Read” with a click.
- Automatic sharing of cited materials to group members when the research manuscript is shared.
- Accelerate quality peer review by making cited quotes/images, citation intent, and more available to the reviewers.
- Provide journal readers with a better reading experience by showing all the cited materials in the published article.