How nXr supports you?
Cite accurately based on notes/images.
Share all notes/images for validating them with the manuscripts side-by-side
Guide research group literature review in a cooperative knowledgebase/journal club; automatic sharing of cited materials
nXr connects all
- Collect notes/images quickly with custom comments/tags at any time from anywhere.
- Cite directly based on notes & images for accurate & unambiguous citations in research manuscripts.
- Share all the cited materials to mentors/reviewers for accelerating peer-review.
- Search and filter notes/images in the library.
- View articles, notes and images in three separate tabs in library.
- Get the access of the cited notes and images from the authors to peer review their manuscripts.
- Validate the writing of a research manuscript with the cited materials side-by-side without leaving the document.
- Link-out to the references directly from the manuscripts.
Research Group Leaders
- Automatically integrate all research group members’ literature review and annotations in an individual user – group switchable knowledgebase/library.
- Introduce new student or researcher in the library with a click.
- Guide students/researcher article collection by introducing article grouping labels related to the group research objectives.
- Automatic sharing of cited materials to group members when the research manuscript is shared.
- View group annotations, share articles in the group and access group “Latest Read” with a click.
- Accelerate quality peer review by making cited materials available to the reviewers.
- Provide journal readers a better reading experience by showing the cited materials in the published article.
Features that take your referencing tasks to the next level
- Collect images/figures and text with tags and comments while browsing
- Collect notes from any web article (e.g. reagent webpage ) to build a comprehensive knowledge-base for manuscript writing
- Predatory journal website alert
- View and align notes automatically in articles when they are visited again
- View group annotations by maintaining privacy
- Share articles while browsing with automated emails
- Search and browse notes and images besides articles
- Switch between your library and group library with a click
- Automated seamless integration of research group literature review in one knowledge -base
- Access the group knowledge-base by maintaining privacy
- Add new group members in the knowledge-base for a strong jumpstart
- Keep the knowledge-base intact when a member leaves the group
- Cite based on notes and images besides article titles
- View the citation and cited notes/images side-by-side
- Access entire single user or group library for citation, never leave your manuscript while citing
- Automatically share cited titles, notes and images with your mentors/group reviewers
- Allow journal reviewers to view cited notes and images
- Support citation in any journal format